Robotic and Automated Welding Fume Extraction Hoods Overview
Take the guesswork out of extracting and collecting your welding smoke and fumes with simple, proven local exhaust ventilation technology. Industrial Maid has developed a unique and cost-effective line of horizontal and vertical Welding Fume Extraction Hoods. These units are built to complement robotic welding systems and automated welding processes. The robotic and automated welding hoods are simple to install, easy to service, and do not require compressed air.
The specifications below provide an overview of the features available for the product series. Not all features are available on each product. Please contact us for more details or questions.
- Quiet operation that eliminates constant pounding and banging during the cleaning cycle of a dust collector
- Three-stage filtration configuration
- Modular and available in a variety of sizes
- Multi-stage fire prevention
- Multi-pocket high efficiency bag filter to take out smaller welding smoke and fume particulate
- Do not require compressed air
- Filters can be serviced by disposal, so no dust is handled from dump trays or drums
- Low air-to-cloth ratio to allow filters to collect more weld smoke, dust and particulate
- Size of hood can be customized to maximize square feet of work area
Robotic and Automated Welding Hoods Product Insight
Additional model options include floor stand, magnahelic pressure gauge, welding curtain, MERV 11 bag filters, motor/blower upgrades, thermal shut-off switch, and HEPA after filters. The welding ventilation hood systems are modular and available in a variety of sizes.
Check out the specs, add to your cart or contact us about what air cleaner is right for your needs.
Available Robotic and Automated Welding Hoods Downloads:
Snapshots & Details
The well-designed modular concept of the Industrial Maid RH35, RH60, and RH36 Series makes it possible for our engineers to customize the size of the welding exhaust and ventilation hood to maximize the square feet of the covered work area. Our welding exhaust ventilation hoods can be mounted on a stand or suspended from above.